Skip to main content

Zoom out and Zoom in Desktop Hangouts for Windows

I would like to share my experience before exposing the Steps for how to Zoom out and Zoom in in Desktop Hangouts. 

I was responding to my mentor in Desktop hangouts at the time I entered some key with Ctrl button that results Zoom out the desktop hangouts. But I didn't know which key I pressed with Ctrl button. This moment triggered me to find the answer for my title. 

I don't want you guys to wait anymore. Here the answers for our title.

- Zoom out 
Hold Ctrl button and  press - button

- Zoom in
Hold Ctrl button and press + button

- Default
Hold Ctrl button and press 0 ( Zero )


Regards and Thanks,
Gokul Karthik M

Please leave comments and support me if it's helpful for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Install and Configure Apache in Ubuntu 14.04

Easy way to install and configure "Apache" server in Ubuntu 14.04 1.Install apache:              sudo apt-get install apache2 2. In /etc/apache2/sites-available/000-default.conf :                 ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /var/cgi-bin/                <Directory "/var/cgi-bin">                         AllowOverride None                         Options +ExecCGI -MultiViews +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch                     ...

Linux Terminal Command

I will leave here some important basic linux terminal command that might be helpful during program installation and uninstallation process in Ubuntu. When you want to know the available version of package name then execute following command apt-cache policy packagename When you want to install the specific version of package name then execute the following command apt install packagename=version When you want to pin the package name not get to update in future then do the following In the following directory, /etc/apt/preferences.d/  Add the following content in the existing file, package : program name pin : version x.x.x* pin-priority : 1000  Note : pin-priority - This will prevent the program from the up-gradation. When you want to know the recently installed package name then execute the following command find /var/lib/dpkg/info/ -name \*.list -mtime -3 | sed 's#.list$##;s#.*/##' This will show the list package name which has ins...

PHP Session Clean

I was getting the following error when trying to browse the icingaweb2 website in the browser Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: Uncaught ErrorException: session_name(): Cannot change session name when session is active in /usr/share/php/Icinga/Web/Session/PhpSession.php:97 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Icinga\Application\ApplicationBootstrap->Icinga\Application\{closure}(2, 'session_name():...', '/usr/share/php/...', 97, Array) #1 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Web/Session/PhpSession.php(97): session_name('Icingaweb2') #2 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Web/Session/PhpSession.php(152): Icinga\Web\Session\PhpSession->open() #3 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Web/Controller/ActionController.php(540): Icinga\Web\Session\PhpSession->write() #4 /usr/share/php/Icinga/Web/Controller/ActionController.php(490): Icinga\Web\Controller\ActionController->shutdownSession() #5 /usr/share/icingaweb2/library/vendor/Zend/Controller/Action.php(512): Icinga\Web\Controller\ActionCont...